Beef and Chestnut Stew grew tastier as the week progressed, though it wasn't as good as the prior week's Braised Chestnuts.
B spent a long time making Basil Eggplant Tofu. Texture turned out beautifully, but it took 40 minutes to fry the tofu to a golden brown. Paprika rounded out the taste of the dish.
Greek Chicken was pretty tasty, even though I substituted turkey for chicken and sliced it up. Even after using half the broth, there was way too much left over, but then again, I didn't use any flour.
Beef and Chestnut Stew grew tastier as the week progressed, though it wasn't as good as the prior week's Braised Chestnuts.
ReplyDeleteB spent a long time making Basil Eggplant Tofu. Texture turned out beautifully, but it took 40 minutes to fry the tofu to a golden brown. Paprika rounded out the taste of the dish.
Greek Chicken was pretty tasty, even though I substituted turkey for chicken and sliced it up. Even after using half the broth, there was way too much left over, but then again, I didn't use any flour.